1. Every Year in the month of May, advertisement is made for fresh admission into different courses. Admission forms are available in the Institute office from 15th may every year.
2. Applications should be in the prescribed forms for admission to the course.
3. Prescribed application forms and prospectus are made available in the office of the Institute on payment of Rs. 300/- (INR Three Hundred) only. Those who want to get the forms and prospectus by mail, must remit an amount of Rs. 350/- (INR Three Hundred Fifty) only by Money Order to the Principal. The Money Order coupon should be the full address of the candidate.
Attested typed / Photo copies of the following documents and certificates are to be submitted along with the application
1. Certificates and mark sheets of Higher Secondary or other examinations.
2. SC/ST candidates for candidates should give attested/photo copy of Caste Certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of a Tahasildar or as prescribed by Government of Odisha from time to time.
3. Residence Certificate for candidates belonging to outlying Oriya speaking tracks, but living permanently in Odisha.
4. Certificate regarding social service, community work experience and/or co-curricular activities signed by concerned competent authorities.