Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: There is good news for the candidates who are preparing for government jobs and who are searching for FreeJobAlert and Sarkari Jobs 2022 because recently Supreme Court of India (SCI) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Junior Court Assistant (JAC). Candidates who are interested in this post should know age limit, education qualification and selection process etc.
Important Dates: Supreme Court of India SCI Recruitment 2022
|Start date of online application for SCI JSA||18 June 2022|
|Last date to apply online for SCI JSA||10 July 2022|
|SCI JSA Exam Date||will be issued|
Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Junior Court Assistant||210|
SCI JCA Salary 2022
Level 6 of Pay Matrix Rs.35,400/- with starting basic pay of Rs.
Estimated gross salary as per prevailing rate of allowances including HRA is Rs. 63068/- per month (Pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-)
Eligibility Criteria for Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum speed 35 words per minute. typing on computer in english
- knowledge of computer operation
SCI JCA 2022 Age Limit
|Min Age||18 Yrs|
|Max Age||30 Yrs|
Selection Process for Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant 2022
The selection process for Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant 2022 will be completed in five phases.
- Objective type question paper consisting of 100 questions with multiple choice questions (50 General English questions consisting of comprehension section, 25 general aptitude questions and 25 general knowledge questions).
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks.
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 Questions)
- Typing Test on Computer (English) with minimum speed of 35 words per minute. After deduction of mistakes (mistakes 3% is allowed) 10 minutes
- Descriptive Test (in English Language) consisting of Comprehension Passage, Precise Writing and Essay Writing.
After qualifying the prescribed test and interview, the selected candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit. Appointment as Junior Court Assistant.
How to Apply for Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant 2022
To apply for Junior Court Assistant 2022, the candidate has to keep in mind the following steps.
- First of all, the candidate has to visit the official website of the Supreme Court, the link of which is given in the Important Links section.
- Now, click on ‘Recruitment Online Application (Last Date for Online Application:-10.07.2022 23.59 Hrs)’ for the post of Junior Court Assistant in Supreme Court of India.
- After that apply for online registration.
- And after that fill the online application form thoroughly.
- Now pay the examination fee.